Friday, November 19, 2010

Is My Favorite Designer Tom Ford Working On Another Movie?

Designer Tom Ford is gearing up for another film, Moviefone reports. The clothier-turned-cineaste directed last year's "A Single Man," which was nominated for an Oscar and three Golden Globes.
"A Single Man" star Colin Firth revealed to Moviefone, "I do know that he has plans to make another movie....I consider him a very good friend, but he won't give anything away to me about what the film is. I know, whatever it is, it's gonna be very different from 'A Single Man.' I'm jealous of whoever's going to be in it."
Firth added that he doesn't intend to act in it, explaining, "I have a feeling it's just not [going to be] set in the right place, with the right requirements."
But Firth isn't the only one talking. As Ford has been dropping hints about his follow-up since doing press for his debut--having described it as something "very different" to his debut, something he's developing "from scratch" presumably meaning it's an original screenplay and additionally noting a "need to make my next movie in London because that's where my design studio is, and it was a little hard making ['A Single Man'] in LA because my design team had to come with suitcases full of clothes on the weekends for fittings."


No comments:

Post a Comment